Business coaching is very personal and finding the right business coach or mentor is not always easy (one size certainly does not fit all). It is crucial to establish genuine trust and respect for the dynamic to offer real benefits.
When there is a genuine connection then your business coach or mentor will work with you to establish your style, your ambitions, areas of natural ability and areas of high discomfort. Your Auckland business coach will act as a sounding board, challenge and support you with desired goals and set a plan with you around key challenges and milestones to help your Auckland business grow.
Michelle is Fusion Partner’s lead business coach and a co-director of Fusion Partners in Auckland, with extensive experience as a business leader, at Executive level, coach and mentor and with a background in learning and development.
At Fusion Partners we offer both one-on-one business coaching programmes and team leadership development programmes, which are personalised to meet individual/group business objectives.
Michelle’s business coaching expertise caters to both individuals and teams who fit the following criteria and specifically offers business coaching around influencing, personal brand development, people leadership, communication and relationship skills:
- Emerging leaders moving into SLT roles
- Emerging HR Leaders who need to influence at Executive Level
- A desire to raise your influence & Personal brand for Success
- Executive Leaders who wish to tune their relationship building skills/communication to more effectively connect with their teams, business and market
- Leaders who want to more effectively lead and influence change
Our video below may give you a better sense of how our Auckland business coach will would work with you. Let’s chat about what we can do to support your journey.