Coming back from the holiday season is always difficult as we get back into the swing of working , however there are a few things we can all do to ensure it is a positive experience.
- Reconnect with people in your organisation, customers and suppliers and find out what they are hoping to achieve this year and how you can support.
- Pick up on key success areas from 2019 and decide how you can elaborate/ replicate success elsewhere
- Agree key areas where you , your team and the organisation you work with can have the most impact and focus on how to achieve this
- Set some key milestones for you and your team and some ways you will celebrate when you achieve them.(always great to have something to look forward to!)
- Set a master goal( something that takes you well out of your comfort zone and an area you need to tackle and tell people/ involve others in your journey.
- Plan your own time out and holidays for the year ahead so you also have time to re charge and relax along the way.
Welcome back to 2020 and remember that your success this year is largely in your own hands and remember to take others with you, inspire, collaborate and be present!
For further advice/ support and people solutions reach out today…
Michelle & Wayne are Co-Directors and Founders of Fusion Partners, delivering consulting and recruitment services.